NBC's Parks and Rec filled with Microsoft phones and tablets
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2013, 14:17 posted on
Microsoft and Nokia are not shy in getting product placements for Windows Phone powered Nokia Lumia handsets; we have seen these devices appear on music videos for Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Clarkson and others. We also have seen various Nokia smartphones make appearances on television shows like Arrow and House of Lies. The latter in particular was a brilliant move because it showed the phone in the workplace instead of, say, a BlackBerry...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. apple4never (Posts: 367; Member since: 08 May 2013)
same with shows on cbc and ctv and all that, windows is a media partner
5. fistigons (Posts: 252; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
It also made several appearances on The Dome.
7. tech2 (Posts: 814; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Thanks, Alan ! I hadn't seen the last episode of Breaking Bad your 'Goodboye, Lydia' suggests she dies in the end............way to ruin my finale -.-
9. yadu004 (Posts: 44; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
The Breaking Bad reference was to show that Phone Arena guys are missing the TV show.
As a matter of fact, I do too.
10. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 236; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
My issue was they kept talking about Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, etc. and NONE of these are on Windows Phone!
20. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yes they are. Third party (but with official sanction), but they're there. The app argument is dead.
11. GrapeEyes (Posts: 231; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Nokia and Microsoft will rule the mobile world.
You can't stop it, the platform will get better and better. While the platform for Android and Apple will become outdated and boring!!
In 10 years time, we will treat Apple & Android phones like we treat music cassettes, exactly!!
15. rodneyej1 (Posts: 599; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
There ain't nothing wrong with a little product placement. The 1020, and Surface, need to be in the hands of more people because these are great products..
22. evil.sidv (unregistered)
I love Parks and Rec and I will definitely check on these eps. April holding a Lumia!
30. Pancholo (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
And New Girl has iPhones; and The Newsroom also has iPhones and Macs.