NBA 2K13 Review
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2012, 17:20 posted on
The NBA basketball season is almost upon us. Training camp started yesterday, and to kick off the start of camp NBA 2K13 was released on both iOS and Android. So, we're taking a look to let you know if this is a game to buy, or one to avoid...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
14. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
4. devildlm1 (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
???????? i like videogames as much as the next guy but why is phonearena doing video game reviews lol
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2696; Member since: 26 May 2011)
We'd like to help our readers decide if a game is worth buying.
(plus it gives us an excuse to play games and call it "work")
But mostly it's the helping our readers thing...
18. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
can I know what test devices you are using for the games? :) as well as, if ever the app is not compatible - do you get refunds or such?
19. alfiehp21 (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
The test devices, are metioned above. "Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7. As for the refund, my guess is, that it's the same with any game or app bought from the play store.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
ummm it is about an "app" for smartphones isnt it?
6. rsiders (Posts: 812; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Heck yeah! 2K13 is the truth. Wasn't expecting to see that here, but I'm not mad at it.
7. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I tried to get it with my Galaxy S3 on Verizon but its saying it isnt compatible with it. Is this for Jelly Bean only??
11. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2696; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Play Store says Android 4.0+, not sure what the problem could be.
9. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
did you try the pick and roll of Nash and Howard?
10. Raziel14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
offtopic, when playing on android with on screen buttons, is it possible to accidently press home or back button while playing and exit game?
12. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2696; Member since: 26 May 2011)
That's not an issue on the Nexus 7, because the on-screen buttons are in the center, but based on the screenshots of it running on a 10" tab, it looks like it could be a problem.
13. Raziel14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Oh, I thought buttons are maybe locked or something like that. Tnx :)
15. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
@Michael did you download on 4.1 or 4.0.4? Cuz I tried on the GS3 4.0.4 and it said that it isn't compatible with this version? Can u see what the problem is?
16. Seymur (unregistered)
This game is just not compatible with S2 and S3. Looks like
17. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I skipped the first half of the paragraph and thought this whole review's for the consoles and PC version..
21. atocruz (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Nov 2010)
Ive got samsung galaxy grand duos, i9082, it works from the start after put the sdfiles on obb folder but before the game starts while loading to start the games, it always crashed on pgm loading,, any fixed on samsung galaxy grand??