NBA 2K13 Review
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Oct 2012, 17:20
The NBA basketball season is almost upon us. Training camp started yesterday, and to kick off the start of camp NBA 2K13 was released on both iOS and Android. So, we're taking a look to let you know if this is a game to buy, or one to avoid...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. neutralguy posted on 04 Oct 2012, 21:57 1 0
4. devildlm1 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 18:05 0 1
???????? i like videogames as much as the next guy but why is phonearena doing video game reviews lol
5. MichaelHeller posted on 04 Oct 2012, 18:09 5 0
We'd like to help our readers decide if a game is worth buying.
(plus it gives us an excuse to play games and call it "work")
But mostly it's the helping our readers thing...
18. bobfreking55 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 08:18 0 0
can I know what test devices you are using for the games? :) as well as, if ever the app is not compatible - do you get refunds or such?
19. alfiehp21 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 10:21 0 0
The test devices, are metioned above. "Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7. As for the refund, my guess is, that it's the same with any game or app bought from the play store.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 04 Oct 2012, 19:25 1 0
ummm it is about an "app" for smartphones isnt it?
6. rsiders posted on 04 Oct 2012, 18:26 0 0
Heck yeah! 2K13 is the truth. Wasn't expecting to see that here, but I'm not mad at it.
7. androidornothing posted on 04 Oct 2012, 18:58 0 0
I tried to get it with my Galaxy S3 on Verizon but its saying it isnt compatible with it. Is this for Jelly Bean only??
11. MichaelHeller posted on 04 Oct 2012, 20:49 0 0
Play Store says Android 4.0+, not sure what the problem could be.
10. Raziel14 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 20:43 0 0
offtopic, when playing on android with on screen buttons, is it possible to accidently press home or back button while playing and exit game?
12. MichaelHeller posted on 04 Oct 2012, 20:52 0 0
That's not an issue on the Nexus 7, because the on-screen buttons are in the center, but based on the screenshots of it running on a 10" tab, it looks like it could be a problem.
13. Raziel14 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 21:11 0 0
Oh, I thought buttons are maybe locked or something like that. Tnx :)
15. androidornothing posted on 04 Oct 2012, 22:54 0 0
@Michael did you download on 4.1 or 4.0.4? Cuz I tried on the GS3 4.0.4 and it said that it isn't compatible with this version? Can u see what the problem is?
16. Seymur posted on 05 Oct 2012, 00:47 0 0
This game is just not compatible with S2 and S3. Looks like
17. garz_pa posted on 05 Oct 2012, 02:46 0 0
I skipped the first half of the paragraph and thought this whole review's for the consoles and PC version..
21. atocruz posted on 14 Mar 2013, 00:58 0 0
Ive got samsung galaxy grand duos, i9082, it works from the start after put the sdfiles on obb folder but before the game starts while loading to start the games, it always crashed on pgm loading,, any fixed on samsung galaxy grand??