N.O.V.A. 3 for Android Review
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2012, 04:35 posted on
N.O.V.A. 3 is the third installment in Gameloft's series of futuristic first-person shooters. It has awesome graphics, engaging gameplay, and a really fun multiplayer mode that you are likely to waste a lot of time on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Nick, did you tried the gyroscope aiming controls?
Should be much better than touch button aim.
Also, is this the Snapdragon or Exynos SIII?
I see some guys complaining about Exynos version not supporting it-which would be the greatest fail ever if true.
3. Nick_T (Posts: 123; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Hi! Gyroscope aiming is so-so, would not really recommend it over aiming with the touchscreen, especially when there is an aim assist feature. The Exynos version of the SIII was used.
6. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Why did you use words like "we" and "us" in the video review? Weren't you the only one... or no?
Anyways, could you compare the performance to a lower speed device.. like the Razr... please?
8. Birds (Posts: 919; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
So what would you guys rate this in a numerical score? I also have the question of could you review apps and games the same way you review cellphones?
5. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I was about to mention that but you beat me to it.
9. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Yeah it is copied from Crysis 2 because it comes from Gameloft The king of copying, but they tweak it in better enjoyable way. Gameloft and Ubisoft owners are bother brothers.
4. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Here's a direct link to the play store for NOVA 3 if anyone is interested:
Quick question: how's the multiplayer mode on LTE connections? Or is it just wi-fi only?