N.O.V.A. 3 for Android Review
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jul 2012, 04:35
N.O.V.A. 3 is the third installment in Gameloft's series of futuristic first-person shooters. It has awesome graphics, engaging gameplay, and a really fun multiplayer mode that you are likely to waste a lot of time on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darac posted on 02 Jul 2012, 06:08 0 0
Nick, did you tried the gyroscope aiming controls?
Should be much better than touch button aim.
Also, is this the Snapdragon or Exynos SIII?
I see some guys complaining about Exynos version not supporting it-which would be the greatest fail ever if true.
3. Nick_T posted on 02 Jul 2012, 06:21 1 0
Hi! Gyroscope aiming is so-so, would not really recommend it over aiming with the touchscreen, especially when there is an aim assist feature. The Exynos version of the SIII was used.
6. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 07:52 0 0
Why did you use words like "we" and "us" in the video review? Weren't you the only one... or no?
Anyways, could you compare the performance to a lower speed device.. like the Razr... please?
7. Nick_T posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:23 3 0
There is no "I" in "team" :)
8. Birds posted on 02 Jul 2012, 14:52 0 0
So what would you guys rate this in a numerical score? I also have the question of could you review apps and games the same way you review cellphones?
5. Muhannad posted on 02 Jul 2012, 06:58 0 0
I was about to mention that but you beat me to it.
9. Bluesky02 posted on 06 Jul 2012, 00:30 0 0
Yeah it is copied from Crysis 2 because it comes from Gameloft The king of copying, but they tweak it in better enjoyable way. Gameloft and Ubisoft owners are bother brothers.
4. shadowcell posted on 02 Jul 2012, 06:30 0 0
Here's a direct link to the play store for NOVA 3 if anyone is interested:
Quick question: how's the multiplayer mode on LTE connections? Or is it just wi-fi only?