N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance released on Android's Google Play
1. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I wonder if this device is compatible with single core devices. If it is not, I wouldn't call it fragmentation considering that they are trying to move mobile gaming forward and you need optimized hardware. I'd just be very, very disappointed. lol
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2762; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I would doubt it. This game looks great, probably Android's closest offering to Infinity Blade. Who know's though, I can run Shadowgun on my Samsung Epic and without lag, and that game looks pretty good, but I would vouch this game looks better.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Are those the same characters from the car commercial with the dancing hamsters?
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Wow, no gryoscopic controls nor acceloremetor usage?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Any one else have this, or is it just me on my Moto Droid Razr Maxx?
5. androrat (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
get this nova 3 and lot more games at
nice job phonearena!!!