Mystery V2 and GK handsets will shoot LG into the top 3 of Android makers, says Samsung
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Oct 2012, 04:34
The analysts there think that LG will become the 3rd largest Android manufacturer next quarter, grabbing 5.8% market share. Why so? Well, flying on the wings of the flagship Optimus G, but also on its "successors (such as the V2 and GK)"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sam_tek posted on 08 Oct 2012, 04:49 12 0
ok, keeping all things at face value, I like that someone can actually say something nice in this unimaginably competitive tech world where law suits are the name of the game!
well, just felt nice i guess!
3. PhenomFaz posted on 08 Oct 2012, 05:19 5 0
Yes finally LG will be getting the credit and push they deserve!
5. Erthling posted on 08 Oct 2012, 06:22 3 0
Its been widely recognized that LG as a brand is being on an upwards trend for the past 2 years.
In Korea, they surpased Samsung in total revenues in 2011 to be # 1 now.
As for me, Im more than happy to have joined one of the LG Group companies just 2 months ago! :D
No....not LG Electronics
7. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 08 Oct 2012, 20:22 0 0
well i think they are selling hot in s korea coz LG has its own carrier...forgot the name i think it was LG wireless!
9. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 09 Oct 2012, 01:17 0 0