Mystery V2 and GK handsets will shoot LG into the top 3 of Android makers, says Samsung
1. sam_tek (Posts: 101; Member since: 18 Feb 2011)
ok, keeping all things at face value, I like that someone can actually say something nice in this unimaginably competitive tech world where law suits are the name of the game!
well, just felt nice i guess!
3. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1155; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Yes finally LG will be getting the credit and push they deserve!
4. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 415; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Hopefully LG can also get to Top 2 :)
5. Erthling (Posts: 15; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Its been widely recognized that LG as a brand is being on an upwards trend for the past 2 years.
In Korea, they surpased Samsung in total revenues in 2011 to be # 1 now.
As for me, Im more than happy to have joined one of the LG Group companies just 2 months ago! :D
No....not LG Electronics
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well i think they are selling hot in s korea coz LG has its own carrier...forgot the name i think it was LG wireless!
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)