Mystery Motorola Android model appears
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2011, 00:16 posted on
Pocket Now is the recipient of a picture of a blurry mystery Android device said to be from Motorola; without any visible hardware buttons, this handset could be running Ice Cream Sandwich and a "horizontal seam at the bottom" discovered by Pocket Now could indicate a sliding QWERTY keyboard is coming...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spectre1006 (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
DoNT u just love blurry cam shot leaks....
21. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
ya... it kinda looks like my usb storage thing...
2. spectre1006 (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Looks very droid x- ish.... dx3 already? Maybe a art or tmohandset?
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2844; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
A huge display with a keyboard and ice cream!?!?! Yes please.
4. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
kind of thin to be a slider i think. i could be surprised though. o:
maybe it's a Nexus?
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2844; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yea I agree. I think ice cream will come out first for the next nexus.
5. faqe (unregistered)
most probably the Defy 2.
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5290; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
It can be, I hope they make it really high end this ime, everything was nice on the first defy but that it has a lower processor, It would be nice to have a super phone that's water proof
8. Aayu (unregistered)
This device might just be having a quad-core CPU which we are about to see in early 2012.
9. droiddoesme (unregistered)
12. etschuetz (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
that is the Photon 4g from Sprint. look at the curviture in the corners. Defitnitely a resemblence.
13. spectre1006 (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Needs more of the corners tone cut off to be the photon...
24. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
the Photon also has a dark chrome colored bezel, this phone keeps a consistent shade of black all the way around.
16. Sw1tchUp (unregistered)
Or this could be a WP7 device jk lolz
17. f..appel805 (unregistered)
it looks like the photon 4g from sprint.
18. Droidolovski (unregistered)
This is the Droid Bionic
19. wazoo (unregistered)
Am i the only one seeing buttons on the right side of the device? Not sure but def looks like 2 buttons over the .com watermark...
23. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
It's Motorola so it's already failed
29. protozeloz (Posts: 5290; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
yeah a fail a not having your attention
32. jroc74 (Posts: 3645; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
In another article you was mentioning trolling...I posted there is a difference between posting/debating and trolling....
This is an example of trolling.
I dont really like Samsung phones. Take a guess at how many times I posted what you just did in some Samsung article?
Yea thats right....none.
Learn the difference between posting/debating and trolling....before you accuse others of trolling. A troll complaining about trolls is a complete fail.
27. skymitch89 (Posts: 972; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Looks like it could be the Motorola Targa. Also, I see what looks like a power/lock button and volume rocker on the top right of the device.
33. Ummm (unregistered)
Why cant this just be the screen portion of the droid 3?
34. coreymm324 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jun 2011)
this could very well be a slider. there is a (small) horizontal seam toward the bottom but thats not really a giveaway, any phone could have that. the thing that makes me think its a slider is the tag thats sticking out of the side. i understand that its for testing reasons but its clearly being supported on a level above the table (indicated by the shadow), it clearly isnt supported by or attached to the top screen, and theres no way they attached it to any of the ports (dumb idea), so im puting my money on the idea that its stuck somewhere on the keyboard or the back of the sliding screen.
if anyone had the D1, they'll remember how the little plastic tab stuck out from the sliding screen when it was brand new in the box. this looks pretty close to the same thing. i could be wrong, but thats what it looks like to me.