Mystery BlackBerry 10 device with AT&T LTE visits FCC
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Dec 2012, 15:31
An unnamed BlackBerry 10 model with the model number RFF91LW made it through the FCC wearing AT&T's LTE and GSM bands along with some international frequencies; the Feds say that at least three of the models it received were running BlackBerry 10.0.9; RIMwill be introducing BlackBerry 10 on January 30th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 17:32 1 0
verizon will get the s**ttiest one cuz thats what they do :( just like they did for the windows 8 phone
4. Bernoulli posted on 30 Dec 2012, 22:14 1 0
Well I guess that's it! Best of luck RIM after all you were among the first smartphone manufacturers, hang in there!
5. joey18 posted on 30 Dec 2012, 23:40 1 0
if comes to verizon i will get and sale my iphone 5 is so boring
6. downphoenix posted on 31 Dec 2012, 16:30 2 0
I hope for RIM's sake they dont play exclusive with any specific carrier. Palm tried that with Sprint, see how that one turned out?
8. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 17:44 0 1
their not THAT stupid to try and make their stuff exclusive, apple did it for years with att and if they wouldve just kept it open to verizon, att, and sprint then android wouldnt of even had a chance to take off because the market wouldve been dominated already.
9. downphoenix posted on 01 Jan 2013, 17:16 1 0
I disagree, there will always be room for at least one more player. However, Apple's position would probably be more favorable if not for the exclusivity deal.