Mysterious Sony Ericsson smartphone may be a variant of the Xperia ray, or just about anything else

0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2011, 09:24 posted on

What we have here, folks, is a mysterious smartphone made by Sony Ericsson that has just recently made the world aware of its existence. Mere days ago, the device popped up...

posted on 22 Aug 2011, 10:48 1

1. AlexanderT (unregistered)

Damn!!!! I wanted an Xperia Pro, because it had a slide-out keyboard, and gave up on it because its release was always postponed. Now I want an Xperia Ray (have done since it was announced), that also seems to have a constantly postponed release. And now there's this phone that combines the best of the former two! Now I want one! What now? How long will I have to wait???

posted on 22 Aug 2011, 11:50

2. 1701nino (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)

Wtf??? Whats wrong with SE? Why don't they introduce a dual-core handset? In my opinion it should have been the xperia play. Just think about it
4.3 qhd display with omap dual core clocked at 1,2 ghz with 1gb of ram and 32 gb built in storage(the playstation phone)

posted on 23 Aug 2011, 00:23

4. cyborg009 (unregistered)

if world was just so simple.. !!! I paused on to buying arc cause I wanted to wait for SE dual core phone.. n m still waiting !!

posted on 23 Aug 2011, 03:48

5. georgee (unregistered)

Its shame on Sory Ericsson.....all succcesful compaines has made Dual-Core So why this Delaying............

posted on 25 Aug 2011, 10:43

6. ISJ (unregistered)

I've heard (read on the internet actually) that sony ericsson is working on two devices , one of which is a dual core phone with a 4.5 in screen called the Xperia Duo and the other one has a 4.7 in 3d screen.