Mysterious Samsung SM-G910S certified, could be Galaxy Round, Note 3 with flexible display, or both
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2013, 09:30 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Round flexible display phone might indeed be announced as early as this week, as after the USPTO trademark grant for the Round name, now we are getting a mysterious Samsung SM-G910S getting its certification chops in Korea...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunky1x (Posts: 270; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
I'm not trolling. I think Galaxy name is becoming lame and cheesy. Samsung needs to think more better name than this.
7. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
You thinking it doesn't mean it's true. The 'Galaxy' brand isn't going anywhere anytime soon
8. McLTE (Posts: 809; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
How is it cheesy? It's a BRAND. Much like Apple does "i" products.. Samsung does Galaxy products. Motorola has their Droid line.. etc.
When I see "Galaxy" I know it's a certain range of devices.. it's brand recognition and differentiation. Look at Nokia.. they use a bunch of numbers. Unless you are VERY familiar with their products, you can't tell what is premium and what isn't. Same goes for HTC.
10. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Sounds like you want them to adopt an HTC strategy. Where they have no brand recognition.
12. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
GALAXY sounds Cool for a Flag ship phone. Better than iCrappy. LOL
2. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Galaxy Round? Feels wierd. Maybe Galaxy Curve or stuff, idk, not Round.
It reminds me of their overused design....AAAAHHHH!
3. Mube007 (Posts: 235; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
Very excited really it will change the whole mobile world experience
5. danwatson (Posts: 117; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
I'm really hoping for something after finding out that the Note 3 has only single band LTE on Sprint. Please Samsung, get me a high end phone on Sprint with triband like the Note 3 with flex display!
6. CannabisHighway (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
I just wish they would come out with it already! I'm switching from an iPhone to Samsung Note 3 but they keep reporting about new/ better editions and it's driving me insane.
Its bad enough that your phone becomes outdated and considered old within 6 months, now it could be as little as a few weeks with the Galaxy Note 3, providing that the rumors are correct. I would love to have Note 3 Acive with flexible display. :-)
11. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
me too... +1
Samsung, please release all the colors together!! i would have ordered the white note3 already, if you hadnt showcased the pink one. you tease
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
only one things for sure...i cant wait!!!!!!!
13. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Call it Galaxy Round, Galaxy flex but I'm going to Buy it! I've waited so long (not that long actually) for this! No matter what Samsung Jealous HATERS Would say, I'm gonna buy this Flexible screen phone! I can't wait Samsung!