Mysterious Samsung GT-I9600 gets benchmarked
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2013, 03:21 posted on
If this recently submitted benchmark result is to be trusted, Samsung is brewing a new Android smartphone of some kind. The mysterious device is known only as the GT-I9600 so far and it was just spotted in the NenaMark2 database reaching a top score of 58.5 frames per second...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This looks oddly a little fishy. Nick's right; releasing a phone with the same specs as your flagship doesn't make sense at all.
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I dont think Tizen have a Nenamark2 app...
Am I right??
8. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1095; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Tizen is an open-source OS running on Linux architecture, so it is possible for it to run any Android application just like Meego.
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It should be an upgraded S3 (Note 2 chip, RGB screen and a bigger battery..here's hoping at least )
7. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
could be a LTE version of s3, with latest pentile matrix screen, global frequency HSPA and LTE, hopefully
9. mohitmk21 (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
might be GALAXY S III PLUS as with the other galaxy flagship treatment
10. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Maybe an s3 with the premium suite in board stock along with 4.2 and a quadcore for the States. But would they really offer such a device so close to their big flagship release