Mysterious Samsung GT-I9600 gets benchmarked
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jan 2013, 03:21
If this recently submitted benchmark result is to be trusted, Samsung is brewing a new Android smartphone of some kind. The mysterious device is known only as the GT-I9600 so far and it was just spotted in the NenaMark2 database reaching a top score of 58.5 frames per second...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 02 Jan 2013, 03:26 1 0
This looks oddly a little fishy. Nick's right; releasing a phone with the same specs as your flagship doesn't make sense at all.
4. kartik4u98 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 05:36 1 0
I dont think Tizen have a Nenamark2 app...
Am I right??
8. Dr.Phil posted on 02 Jan 2013, 09:57 1 0
Tizen is an open-source OS running on Linux architecture, so it is possible for it to run any Android application just like Meego.
5. darac posted on 02 Jan 2013, 06:05 0 0
It should be an upgraded S3 (Note 2 chip, RGB screen and a bigger battery..here's hoping at least )
7. rickywinataa posted on 02 Jan 2013, 08:48 0 0
could be a LTE version of s3, with latest pentile matrix screen, global frequency HSPA and LTE, hopefully
9. mohitmk21 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:53 1 0
might be GALAXY S III PLUS as with the other galaxy flagship treatment
10. Twisted247 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 21:15 0 0
Maybe an s3 with the premium suite in board stock along with 4.2 and a quadcore for the States. But would they really offer such a device so close to their big flagship release