Mysterious HTC Era, BlackBerry Armstrong coming to T-Mobile
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2012, 22:07 posted on
Judging by a spy shot that a tipster sent to TmoNews, T-Mobile will be getting a couple of new smartphones on September 26 – one by HTC and one by RIM. The devices on the agenda are codenamed HTC Era 42 and BlackBerry Armstrong respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3491; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Something new to the G-series? Wasn't there a rumor a while ago about a version of the One X with stock ICS coming to T-Mobile? Since the G-series always has stock Android, it could very well be true.
2. Birds (Posts: 916; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Ok, interested... I mean about the HTC device...The blackberry one is ok too
3. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
BlackBerry Armstrong-around very English a la Wriley or Rover.
4. skymitch89 (Posts: 964; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I might be interested in the "Era 42" if it is a 3rd gen successor to the G1 and has a physical keyboard. I know that the pickings are going to be really slim in Feb when it comes to high-end devices with keyboards, but that's what I'm going to be going for.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1770; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not likely, but I hope the Era is whatever the quad-core 1080p beast HTC is cooking up for Verizon. It would be just in time for my upgrade, too...
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3491; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I doubt quad-cores will be in the U.S. until later in the year, like October at the earliest.
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1770; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
September 26th & October aren't that far apart, buddy.
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3491; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yes, but these rumor dates aren't always correct
8. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I'm assuming the HTC Era 42 is the HTC G3. Quad core processor, 4 inch display, physical keyboard, stock android?