Music downloads decline, while on-demand audio streaming surges 50% in first half of 2014
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 11:08 posted on
We’re quickly switching from our habit of purchasing separate albums and songs to paying a monthly fee for unlimited music streaming, according to the latest data from Nielsen…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You're still a teen, so its legit to call you a boy :D
18. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Fanboy - A pathetic insult often used by fanboys themselves to try and put down people who don't like whatever it is they like.
2. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Looks like I'm too old school. :(
Muricans spend too much. Life on EMIs.
6. DnB925Art (Posts: 963; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Since I've switched to Google Play Music All Access (Signed up during the $7.99 promo ;) ), I've only maybe bought 2 or 3 songs. The rest I've found on either GPMAA or Soubdcloud.
Now that Sprint has also given me Spotify Premium for free, well all the better and more streaming!
8. sip1995 (Posts: 1562; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Napster FTW.....btw Frozen is 1st on charts SERIOUSLY....
13. wilsong17 (unregistered)
youtube ftw and tubemate apk
15. wilsong17 (unregistered)
what is viral player
16. wilsong17 (unregistered)
nvm wow very nice i just saw on xda
17. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Similar to Youtube, but this lets you float and resize the player on front of your screen.
Download it and try it.
19. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Youtube music quality is a joke, anything less than 320kbps is bad, high bitrate FLAC preferred whenever possible.. If you can't hear the difference you need to buy some new headphones or get your ears checked.