Music downloads decline, while on-demand audio streaming surges 50% in first half of 2014
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 11:08 posted on
We’re quickly switching from our habit of purchasing separate albums and songs to paying a monthly fee for unlimited music streaming, according to the latest data from Nielsen…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3202; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You're still a teen, so its legit to call you a boy :D
7. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Let's make it fan boy not fanboy :)
18. Shatter (Posts: 2024; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Fanboy - A pathetic insult often used by fanboys themselves to try and put down people who don't like whatever it is they like.
2. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3202; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Looks like I'm too old school. :(
Muricans spend too much. Life on EMIs.
6. DnB925Art (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Since I've switched to Google Play Music All Access (Signed up during the $7.99 promo ;) ), I've only maybe bought 2 or 3 songs. The rest I've found on either GPMAA or Soubdcloud.
Now that Sprint has also given me Spotify Premium for free, well all the better and more streaming!
8. sip1995 (Posts: 810; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Napster FTW.....btw Frozen is 1st on charts SERIOUSLY....
17. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4300; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Similar to Youtube, but this lets you float and resize the player on front of your screen.
Download it and try it.
19. Shatter (Posts: 2024; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Youtube music quality is a joke, anything less than 320kbps is bad, high bitrate FLAC preferred whenever possible.. If you can't hear the difference you need to buy some new headphones or get your ears checked.