Munster: there will be a $200 unsubsidized Apple iPhone in 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Aug 2012, 14:40
Anslyst Gene Munster is predicting that by next year, Apple will be offering a $200 off-contract version of the Apple iPhone in an effort to boost sales of the device in emerging markets where Apple's market share is low...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. aaronkatrini posted on 24 Aug 2012, 15:09 5
Calm down folks! They said a cheap version of the iphone was coming before iphone4 release, they said the same for the 4s, and so are doing now! there wont be! neither a cheaper version of the ipad (note CHEAPER, not smaller, very probably there will be a 7inch version to compete with Nexus 7)
6. -box- posted on 24 Aug 2012, 15:43 2
Unless they continue to sell the iphone3gs, I could imagine that going for $200 new next year. It'll be 4 years old then!
21. aaronkatrini posted on 24 Aug 2012, 18:47 0
even though with entry level specs, the 3gs can keep up with most of the mid range phones, and for 200 bucks seem quite a good deal
16. TheRetroReplay posted on 24 Aug 2012, 16:30 0
They'll listen to any person standing on a soap box.
15. rusticguy posted on 24 Aug 2012, 16:30 0
2013 would be tooo late. But $200 is still a good price for clearing dead inventory :)
24. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 24 Aug 2012, 23:16 1
i believe if they will do that... android is no more!!!