Munster sees wearable computers being an important product line for Apple
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:26
Apple perma-bull Gene Munster says that a wearable computer from Apple, most likely in the form of a watch, will be the start of a "major future trend" for the Cupertino based tech titan; Munster sees the watch rolling out in 2014 or later. so don't stay up nights trying to figure out when this thing is going to launch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:27 9
Only if it has a large visible Apple logo for the fanboys.
2. cripton805 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:33 0
He said that a wearable computer is important after the annoucement of google glass? A little late in the game to say something like that if he's trying to take credit for it.
I think there might have been other prior annoucements to google glass, but Im not sure.
Like the Pebble and Sony watch, etc... Even though they werent at this stage "yet".
Id like to see those contacts.
3. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:35 6
Didn't LG created a smart watch a few years ago
4. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2013, 12:00 0
Who needs an iPod Shuffle if they get the iWatch instead.
5. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2013, 12:03 0
double post, nevermind.
6. TBomb posted on 02 Jan 2013, 13:11 0
"... Apple will be able to produce a cheaper product to sell to emerging markets."
Cost for Production = Cheaper.
Cost for Customers = More Expensive.
8. amish1512 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 19:09 0
Don't worry now Samsung will launch android watch before apple does..lol