Munster: Apple's earnings to shrink in first half but rise by year end
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 09:11 posted on
Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster sees a mid year turnaround for Apple with earnings falling 14% in the first half of the year, but led by new products including the next-generation Apple iPhone and a low cost version of the iconic smartphone, the analyst expects the Cupertino based firm to close out its fiscal year with a 15% earnings gain...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Any surprise in that? They'll release a new version of the old version and sales pick up.
2. Teejay1100 (Posts: 82; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Mehhhhhhhhhh, What else is new?? Apple is so boring its ridiculous.
3. tedkord (Posts: 5517; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I wonder what Mr. Munster's target price for Apple was at this time last year? Why should we listen to analysts when they're right as often as a broken clock.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6803; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
hahaha. they need first of all is too STOP WASTING MONEY IN SUING OTHER COMPANIES and giving out BONUSES too their board of directors
5. VZWuser76 (Posts: 2034; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
News Flash! 2013 will start off cold, getting warmer and warmer until it peaks around the 8th month of the year, and them it will gradually get colder through the end of the year.
As for the expert's prediction, thank you Captain Obvious!