Multitasking like a boss: here's how to fire a machine gun and text at the same time
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2012, 02:26 posted on
You might think you’re pretty good at texting sending out messages every few minutes. You might also think you are great at multitasking - texting and…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
You do realize that there are thousands of people dying everyday in Syria? This is not the time to make funny articles about them.
As an Arab I am significantly insulted.
5. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm a Syrian but I'm not insulted, nothing wrong with a little bit of humor but you do have a point. There are a lot of people who lost their families and friends in this war.
6. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
don't take it too serious dude, you need a little bit sense of humor
7. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if its the real rebels fighting against the massacring state, then its OK. If that's one of the state sponsored fake "rebels" that are helping to suppress the people, then the entire article is in really bad taste.
There is real and massive bloodshed going on over there including the state murdering children in the streets. That is never funny.
3. whysoserious (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
He was like "Sup brh juz took out1 terrizt shoot em ryt in d eye. bdass ryt? fckyea! prrty tnyt @ 8, beers on me. cya brah"