Multiple User Accounts make the Microsoft Surface RT perfect for the family
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Oct 2012, 01:24
By allowing multipleusers of the Microsoft Surface RT tablet to enter their own personal settings, install their own apps, have their own bookmarks, one Surface RT tablet can serve a number of masters which makes it great for the family...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy posted on 25 Oct 2012, 01:29 4
Isn't Android 4.2 on tablet rumoured to be coming with Multiple User Accounts?
6. Jelly_Bean posted on 25 Oct 2012, 02:09 0
But I am imagining a tablet either by Samsung or Asus which can dual boot Windows 8 and Android :)
7. rusticguy posted on 25 Oct 2012, 02:12 3
And I am imagining a Tablet With UBUNTU Loaded as a serious and true challenger to Surface since it will be pure OS and not some APP ... UBUNTU has already demonstrated that it is possible ... if that happens then i need nothing as Linux does come with all office productivity tools :)
2. tusshharish posted on 25 Oct 2012, 01:29 0
it is the microsoft touch to tablets.................
3. neutralguy posted on 25 Oct 2012, 01:32 0
aww. 64 GB for multiple account won't be enough. :3
4. eisenbricher posted on 25 Oct 2012, 01:36 4
Multiple User Account is really a good feature. I see its use @ my home. On the same machine my dad can have his clean and office oriented desktop, my sis with her flowery, sunny desktop and me, with that cluttered and geeky screen :)
Surface will become successful.
5. tusshharish posted on 25 Oct 2012, 01:57 0
microsoft should give this tablet designing to nokia............
8. eisenbricher posted on 25 Oct 2012, 02:36 3
Nah... Nokia will be coming with their own Lumia designed tablet. Those renders really looked so awesome.
9. PhansMuneeb posted on 25 Oct 2012, 03:07 1
Get ready to see it in CES 2013 or MWC 2013.....#Nokia Lumia ****
12. eisenbricher posted on 02 Nov 2012, 14:38 0
You make me happy, man!
11. alexpip posted on 02 Nov 2012, 12:24 0
Note that if you have separate accounts for each member of the family you will need to manage there app purchase separately. So if you have 3 kids and you want to purchase a £5 game you will need to do it for each user costing you £15.