Mugen to ship 6500mAh battery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on December 6th
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2013, 01:56 posted on
That 3200mAh battery inside the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not enough for you? Thurd party battery manufacturer Mugen is now offering a massive 6500mAh cell that will last 2.3 times as long as the stock cell that comes with the phablet out of the box. Becue of the thicker size of the replacement cell, it comes with a replacement back cover to accommodate the extra girth of the higher capacity battery. It can be ordered in black or white...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
and so i'm verry sure battery life of your laptop no more 30 minutes :)
16. vincelongman (Posts: 4114; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Battery capacity is actually measured in Wh (V x mAh), not mAh.
Your laptop is about 10-15V, while that battery is 3.8V. So your laptop would be at least 55 Wh, while that battery is about 25 Wh (which is crazy for a phone battery, most phone batteries are less than 10 Wh).
18. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
and the reality, you can use phone with thats baterry, No problem, everything is normal and of course helping :)
22. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
THE MUGEN BACKPACK WITH 2, COUNT EM 2, XSPOWER 6000AMP CAR BATTERIES (sold serpeate) BRINGING 1 YEAR+ OF BATTERY LIFE TO ANY PHONE. ENOUGH POWER TO PUSH UP TO 14000 WATTS OF POWER (must be able to lift over 200 pounds, not meant for children, sick, weak or old people.) TO RECHARGE JUST POP THE BATTERIES INTO YOUR CAR AND DRIVE TILL THE ALTERNATOR RECHARGES IT.
56. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Don't forget the tingles you get in your hand when you hold the phone. Gotta love that tingling sensation.
Also, we will soon have Android car jumpers. Just connect your phone into the cigarrette lighter and DONE! Your car should start on its own!
20. JMartin22 (Posts: 1902; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I'd rather just buy another OEM 3,200 mAh battery (2 of them for that asking price, maybe 3 from the right vendor) and spare my poor phone the audacity of looking like a hideous cinder block.
41. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
By the way Mugen makes for Samsung (litle bit more)extra power battery with the same size as the original. Using the original battery cover.
31. kirholstov (Posts: 144; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
So the phone will be much thicker and heavier, not a big deal for me.
34. sswain (Posts: 56; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
waiting for zerolemon 10 000 and maybe then I will buy Note3. Currently using Note2+ZeroLemon 9300mAh. Epic! I charge my phone once in a week or less.
48. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Not to mention it will be half the price of this.
57. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
That is crazy! Does it maintain the same thickness as the phone's original battery, or will I have to settle for bulk (on both Notes)?
If only I trusted third-party battery makers, I'd get that in a jiffy... :/
72. wilsong17 (unregistered)
53. Cyberchum (Posts: 664; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
English is dead, guess who murdered it......spectrums.
54. abhijithkumar.nit (Posts: 47; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Mugen, produce something on the same lines for Htc One
55. DnB925Art (Posts: 950; Member since: 23 May 2013)
ZeroLemon will come out with a Note 3 battery which will have a larger capacity. it's great being able to charge your phone once every 5-7 days