Much more for much less: Amazon directly attacks the iPad mini on its home page
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Oct 2012, 05:10
Amazon touts its screen pixel density advantage, the stereo speakers compared to the mono output from Apple's mini tablet, and the MIMO Wi-Fi radio inside. All for less than two thirds of the iPad mini price. CEO Jeff Bezos said that if you don't make money off a product, you can offer great hardware at a very low price point, to which, of course, Apple would answer "knock yourself out, Jeff"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Non_Sequitur posted on 29 Oct 2012, 05:12 10 0
Hey, gallitoking. If you see this, this is exactly what I meant in our last discussion.
8. Topcat488 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 05:59 3 1
It' about time Amazon Kindle stood up to Apple ipad mini... And the truth will set you FREE... This reminds me of the quiet guy, that always got picked on in school(Amazon). And the all popular loud mouth, that picked on everybody at school. Finally getting beat up on the playground after school let out, and the rest of the kids looked on in aw. :)
3. VJo003 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 05:22 14 1
If u ever wanted to see a real life example of 'Shooting ones own foot'
16. deuel_18 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:31 1 0
if ipad min can talk..itw ill exactly the same words XD
12. KParks23 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:02 8 3
WOW HD movies on a non HD screen!!! u mean i can watch HDTV or bluray movies on my 1998 27" ZENITH just because it gets HD content!!! YA DUMBASS did u think before u wrote that!
18. damokles posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:56 0 2
i didnt mean no HD or tv on the nonscreen display - i meant no HD in the iTunes Store ya dumbass - the hd movies will look fine on the ipad mini - dont worry kid
11. networkdood posted on 29 Oct 2012, 06:57 5 0
Amazon makes a great point - not sure if Americans are smart enough to notice, though - all they will see is the icon on the back and the 'i' on the box and go nuts buying more iNFERIOR products...
17. deuel_18 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:34 3 0
time to drain apples money reserved of 17 million
13. xfire99 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:04 1 0
Ouchh...touche!! But Im sure peoples wont notice it and they think it comes with retina display. Hopes someone make a video interview on the streets and ask peoples if theirs ipad mini comes with retina display. Im sure the answer will be like, peoples think iphone 4s is iphone 5. :)
14. KParks23 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:08 3 0
Did u see the one when them retards thought the new ipod was the ipad mini HAHA!!
20. Reluctant_Human posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:22 0 0
That was one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while hahaha
21. -box- posted on 29 Oct 2012, 12:44 0 0
One of the articles today or yesterday was about a parody of the ipadmini not having retina, having the ipad2's internals, and old camera tech.