Motorola’s Moto X might finally arrive on August 1st
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 02:57 posted on
Motorola’s long-awaited Moto X phone could finally arrive on August 1st if a leaked ad campaign on online design portfolio portal Behance is true…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
No more rumors...
Bring it on Motorola. :D
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I like the ad pitch. The wait for a new phone is killing me. Ironically, even though I'm the biggest phone geek in the department at my store, I'm pretty sure I'm currently using the oldest phone out of anyone else there.
8. nicholassss (Posts: 366; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I have a note 2 and a droid x right now... pretty sure the droid x is ancient these days.
As much as I love my giant screen I'm a huge moto fanboy. The OG droid is still my favorite phone of time.
10. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
My dad still uses my old Droid X. It stands as one of my favorite phones of all time.
I've never regretted owning any of the Motorolas I have owned. The V195s, Cliq, Droid X, Atrix...they've all stood the test of time.
The Note series is excellent, and Samsung's cameras kick the bejeezus out of Motorola's right now, but I've been holding out for the Moto X since the first rumors hit the Internet seven months ago.
If the Moto X doesn't turn out to be a good phone somehow, it'll probably be the most crushing disappointment I've faced all year.
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4237; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Has it really only been 7 months? It feels like ages.
13. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I know, right?! August 1 feels so goddamn far away right now, lol.
5. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
What does Hammer means in the last photo?
16. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Motorola and Nokia's phones are usually the most durable in the industry, without going to the extremes of military grade phones.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i can't wait.
i'll probably have the HTC One by the time s**t goes down but if the Moto X is as cheap as to be believed i'll probably just buy it to have along with my HTC One.
goodbye...my old friend.
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5726; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
"That’s basically the configuration of a high-end Windows Phone, not an Android phone."
And this is a bad thing? So many WP fans will tell you that isnt a problem.
17. taikucing (unregistered)
I'm waiting for it
20. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3642; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Good Bye Moto and Welcome Moto X. :)
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
It's for Verizon first. They get a exclusive release while the rest of us have too wait.