Motorola wins patent case against Microsoft in Germany
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2012, 08:29 posted on
Motorola has scored a win against Microsoft in an ongoing patent case in Germany. There, Microsoft is trying to get a ban on Motorola devices…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Given Windows is a dominant PC OS the MS Windows related patents should be deemed standard and cannot be used to ban infringing products.
2. Hammerfest (Posts: 378; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Dont we wish...
that being said, did anyone else find this post utterly worthless?
They won a battle, didnt say which, no details, just one sentance on the actual topic then a bunch of filler text about previous cases...
What happened PhoneArena? Lacking in editors these days?
3. MartyK (Posts: 730; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
In other news to show how currupt the US system is
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
everything that was filed in germany was in favor of android.. like apple lost from motorola and same what happen to this news too!
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)