Motorola website prepares for tomorrow's Moto X announcement
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
now we r getting hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. bring the A/C
2. Seo_Joo_Hyun (Posts: 65; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
hope this phone will bring motorola back in the smartphone battle
4. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
well they started off wrong foot, they already released 3 model this month. they should have just had Moto x, Moto x mini, Moto x Max.
and all released at same time.
if they were trying to recreate brand name, i think they already screwed up.
HTC tried that last year with "ONE series" but they did better this year with just one phone.
6. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
*but they did better this year with just HTC One and One Mini.
9. pongnamu (Posts: 12; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
HTC Desire600 Dual SIM, HTC Desire200, HTC One, HTC Butterfly S, HTC Desire500, AND HTC One Mini you mean?
10. krysis (Posts: 76; Member since: 14 Dec 2009)
You must be on Verizon then? Because i'm pretty sure the rest of us aren't getting those 3 models you mentioned chief.
3. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They should sell it on Google's store at a discount.
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
FINALLY. been waiting since JULY 11TH annoucnement. now BRING IN THE X PHONE. just wish i didn't have too work too see the hole thing.
13. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
wow i didn't know that between 31'st of july and 1'st of august are 24 days:))))
11. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Can't wait to see if the whole customization thing ends up being true...
12. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3690; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Waiting for this phone to release in India.