Motorola wants to know if you're ready to "skip a generation" at the CES
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2010, 13:45
With a countdown timer on its web site, Motorola is helping you count the time until Motorola's media event January 5th at the CES in Las Vegas; the Schaumburg, Illinois based firm is expected to show off some of its new dual-core phones and tablets at the show...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 posted on 21 Dec 2010, 16:13 0 0
A generation? What is that like 4-8 months in tech world?
2. skymitch89 posted on 21 Dec 2010, 16:15 0 0
And what is the Motorola Etan? I haven't heard of that one yet.
5. OsirisRa posted on 21 Dec 2010, 19:21 0 0
Lol, the phone better transform into a pet. Then I'd be impressed.
4. Winfield Scott (unregistered) posted on 21 Dec 2010, 19:11 0 0
Hey editors, think you mean ATT and Verizon respectively.
6. Cody (unregistered) posted on 21 Dec 2010, 19:22 0 0
I hope to see a Verizon LTE phone at CES... could it be from Motorola....?