Motorola updates Touchless Control with "find my phone" function
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2013, 13:05 posted on
One of the main features of the new Motorola devices is the Touchless Control feature, which allows users of the new Motorola DROIDs or the Moto X to issue commands or searches without the need to touch the device. Of course, after issuing the original voice-only command, you may need to eventually touch your device, which can be difficult if you don't know where it is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I can see myself running around the house yelling "OK Google now, find my phone" in every room.
5. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Which is where Android device manager comes in so you don't have to..
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This should be on ALL Android phones tbh.
4. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
This feature has been on the Droids for a couple months now. It felt pretty dorky saying "OK Google Now, find my Droid" though.
6. tacarat (Posts: 311; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
It's done that way to psychologically reinforce the idea of not losing your phone in the first place.
9. JC557 (Posts: 1224; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Siri: I'm sorry, I can't find the Droids you are looking for.
7. affinity1221 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Why not just have it so that when it's in the lock screen you can scream Marco and the phone would reply Polo. And when they have a smart watch you can have a find my phone option and you can play the hot or cold game.