Motorola updates Active Display to be more responsive
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2013, 09:48 posted on
For those of you who have a new Moto X on the way, or are hoping to grab one during today's Holiday Deal event, you'll have an update waiting for you in the Play Store when your device arrives. Motorola has updated the Active Display app for its newer line of devices. The update promises to make the feature faster and more responsive...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Not seeing this update anywhere for my Droid Ultra or my lady's Moto X.
5. sswain (Posts: 51; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
"Only for devices running Android™ 4.4, KitKat®."
2. ChafedBanana (Posts: 365; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Hmmm. I didn't realize that the Droid Mini didn't support the Active Display feature or that it has an LCD display for that matter. Never noticed even side by side with the Droid Ultra and Droid Maxx.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4238; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
My Droid Mini has the Active Display feature, I think PA got confused.
3. majp89 (Posts: 149; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
It stops the screen from being black for one to two seconds, but it still feels sluggish.