Motorola tweets pic of Moto X on the assembly line in Texas
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2013, 17:24 posted on
We all know that the Motorola Moto X is on the way, and will be released sometime next month. We've seen a lot of news, rumors, leaks, and more, and we're coming down to the final stretch before the device is finally released to the public. And, because we're so close to release, that means the devices are in the process of being assembled right now in the Texas factory. As proof, Motorola has tweeted a pic from the assembly line...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
no your phone is made in china. everyone is probably at break
2. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
As of now, just only one person's working.
3. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
As of now, just only one or two person's working.
8. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I see 5. One is behind the large man in a white coat.
12. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
im seeing 6 the 5 obvious guys then if you look on the bottom right some guy in orange pants
14. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I don't think that's a person. It doesn't appear to have wrinkles or feet. I could be wrong though.
5. cheetah2k (Posts: 1507; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Shouldn't these workers have full protective clothing on so the phones dont get contaminated with human matter??
21. pthomas (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Aug 2009)
No, that's about it for electronics manufacturing, in fact the gloves are kinda surprising to me.
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 5358; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I understand they are trying to promote the Made in USA slogan. Please find better ways to do it for maximum impact.
17. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11391; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It's only a slogan. It doesn't have a factor in quality.
10. guosheng (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
This is how China does it!
15. Sup3r (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)