Motorola to finally offer a bootloader unlock solution, starting with the Photon Q
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:02
Motorola has been promising a bootloader unlock tool for more than a year, and it looks like they are finally going to make good on that promise, starting with Sprint's Photon Q...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Twitch016 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:08 1
For once, Verizon does not have what most tech writers are considering the premium Motorola devices - the Atrix HD and Photon Q are undisputably Motorola's best phones for the moment. It's good to see them spreading their quality devices around (even if the supposed RAZR HD will bring Verizon back to speed).
3. KingKurogiii posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:41 2
best for last guy, best for last and besides i'm sure the Razr HD will be announced REAL soon.
5. SonyFTW2020 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:54 2
that sounds real good too but i just cant deal with oversized phones sorry man....if its like 4.6-4.8 inches then im prolly gonna turn it down :(
but thats just me....
8. cthunder posted on 27 Jul 2012, 02:45 0
I'm with you SonyFTW. I don't care how beautiful of a phone the new Samsung Galaxy SIII or any other phone is. If it has a 4.6 or higher display I am not interested.
4. SonyFTW2020 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:43 1
Im reeeelly interested in this phone now!! motorola and sony are starting to excite me more lately hope this keeps up.....
6. PhoneArenaUser posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:05 4
Good news! Maybe Google have pushed Motorola to do that. :)
7. KingKurogiii posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:35 0
i love how you guys think that Motorola projects that have taken months and months to do were influenced by Google who only just recently acquired Motorola recently. :P
9. KingKurogiii posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:28 1
like seriously guys i was running Moto's "Stock" ICS since before the deal was even finalized.