Motorola tablet wears Verizon brand in picture
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Dec 2010, 22:46
The Motorola tablet, with a dual-core Tegra 2 processor and all of the other hot specs that were leaked last week, was photographed wearing the Verizon logo...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ckeegan posted on 13 Dec 2010, 12:03 0 0
I just want to know when I can buy one. Certainly better be by March at the latest.
3. Droid X Doug (unregistered) posted on 13 Dec 2010, 12:38 0 0
+1 on when can I buy one. All of these 'leaks' with no firm date for when you can buy one (not to mention the price) is just so much churning of the market. How about the Droid Pad as a product name? Also, Verizon should sell a combined 3G/4G unit until 4G has the footprint of the current 3G network. Otherwise, they will be penalizing their 4G customers when the customer is out of 4G coverage.
5. maccmill posted on 13 Dec 2010, 14:01 0 0
Ive had 2 galaxy tabs sitting in my store since launch, I think we've only sold like 3 company wide since we got them.
6. LionStone posted on 13 Dec 2010, 20:41 0 0
Thats because i'm waiting for either the Playbook or this one from Motorola :)
7. blake (unregistered) posted on 18 Dec 2010, 10:47 0 0
I don't onow much about this motorola tablet but notion ink adam is probably the best tablet to in the near future they are taking preorders now