Motorola seeks "product manager" for the Motorola X
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 16:07 posted on
"X" marks the spot for Android fans, and Motorola fans in particular who are eagerly awaited the Motorola X, which is supposed to be the first phone from Motorola that has serious input from its corporate parent, Google; Motorola posted a job listing to LinkedIn looking for a Senior Director of Product Management for the “X Phone” although the post has since been taken down...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Mmmmmmmm diabeties inducing key lime pie(:
12. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Key Lime Pies are greta mate!
And moto you dont need to go on LinkedIn, I am right here...so when should I report to office?
4. natesvlogs (Posts: 40; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I hope it has a good camera, battery and more than 16gb storage
5. jan25 (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
I hope it runs stock android, that's my number one wish
6. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Well.....big Moto fan here....I will just wait patiently for more info about this phone.
I also hope it can have LTE sold thru the Play Store. I can save my upgrades buying this off contract thu the Play store.
7. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Why dont they name it Kiwi Smoothie, Key Lime Pie sounds too long...
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6215; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I told u guys it would be only for VERIZON. no other carrier in the U.S. won't carry it. HELL WITH U VERIZON
9. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
So hoping for an unlocked gsm version on the play store. Tmobile here i come.
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hire me please :)
11. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 618; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I see an oxymoron in this, how would Google sell a low priced X Phone for VZW's network in the play store? I don't see this making a lot of sense as anything on VZW carries their signature red and black logo and I can't see Google selling that in their Play Store at all. I don't think this will be a Droid phone at all and more like a lesser Nexus phone. It would make sense for this to launch on every carrier as a world phone and possibly being the first Google Initiative phone, carrying dual booth OS, Vanilla Android and OEM and the end user can choose which to boot. I at least hope this is the Google phone to start off another trend, carrier bloat freedom....Let Freedom Ring!