Motorola says the ATRIX HD will not support the Lapdock or WebTop
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jul 2012, 17:07
We've been giving you some pretty solid info on the Motorola ATRIX HD with our recent unboxing and benchmark tests, but we do have a bit of bad news about the new Android device and features that had to be cut...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FoxDavis posted on 12 Jul 2012, 17:14 0 0
Are there any decent phones besides some of the huge handsets out there at all? I was hoping this would be a great deal but it seems there are no really good deals out there!.
Plus all the handsets have the same specs... It's all garbage.....haha Looks like I will be buying an unlocked version.
7. PhoneLuver posted on 13 Jul 2012, 02:17 0 0
Motorola sucks! Wasn't the Atrix range the signature device not so long ago? Now it's been reduced to $99. Talk about poor brand management!
3. eman99 posted on 12 Jul 2012, 18:06 0 0
no wonder it at a hundred dollars this really sucks
4. protozeloz posted on 12 Jul 2012, 18:29 0 0
bad idea, that option was awesome. hope they don't plan to get rid of it now that it became more polished and usable
5. InspectorGadget80 posted on 12 Jul 2012, 19:00 0 0
um why put it on their? OF COURSE it wouldn't work. just get the newer dock.
6. Jimstar posted on 12 Jul 2012, 19:55 0 0
well tan my hide, I thought the lapdock and webtop functions were all software
8. frustyak posted on 13 Jul 2012, 12:34 0 0
How is AT&T going to make any money on the Atrix HD without being able to gouge us on the tethering fee required to use the Webtop?