Motorola says the ATRIX HD will not support the Lapdock or WebTop
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2012, 17:07 posted on
We've been giving you some pretty solid info on the Motorola ATRIX HD with our recent unboxing and benchmark tests, but we do have a bit of bad news about the new Android device and features that had to be cut...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FoxDavis (Posts: 45; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Are there any decent phones besides some of the huge handsets out there at all? I was hoping this would be a great deal but it seems there are no really good deals out there!.
Plus all the handsets have the same specs... It's all garbage.....haha Looks like I will be buying an unlocked version.
7. PhoneLuver (Posts: 474; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Motorola sucks! Wasn't the Atrix range the signature device not so long ago? Now it's been reduced to $99. Talk about poor brand management!
3. eman99 (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
no wonder it at a hundred dollars this really sucks
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
bad idea, that option was awesome. hope they don't plan to get rid of it now that it became more polished and usable
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
um why put it on their? OF COURSE it wouldn't work. just get the newer dock.
6. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
well tan my hide, I thought the lapdock and webtop functions were all software
8. frustyak (Posts: 184; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
How is AT&T going to make any money on the Atrix HD without being able to gouge us on the tethering fee required to use the Webtop?