Motorola says the ATRIX HD will not support the Lapdock or WebTop
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2012, 17:07 posted on
We've been giving you some pretty solid info on the Motorola ATRIX HD with our recent unboxing and benchmark tests, but we do have a bit of bad news about the new Android device and features that had to be cut...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FoxDavis (Posts: 47; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Are there any decent phones besides some of the huge handsets out there at all? I was hoping this would be a great deal but it seems there are no really good deals out there!.
Plus all the handsets have the same specs... It's all garbage.....haha Looks like I will be buying an unlocked version.
7. PhoneLuver (Posts: 481; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Motorola sucks! Wasn't the Atrix range the signature device not so long ago? Now it's been reduced to $99. Talk about poor brand management!
3. eman99 (Posts: 349; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
no wonder it at a hundred dollars this really sucks
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
bad idea, that option was awesome. hope they don't plan to get rid of it now that it became more polished and usable
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
um why put it on their? OF COURSE it wouldn't work. just get the newer dock.
6. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
well tan my hide, I thought the lapdock and webtop functions were all software
8. frustyak (Posts: 205; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
How is AT&T going to make any money on the Atrix HD without being able to gouge us on the tethering fee required to use the Webtop?