Motorola says it will launch Motorola RAZR HD next month in Germany, will Verizon join them?
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Sep 2012, 23:29
The Motorola RAZR HD will launch in Germany next month, according to no other than Motorola Mobility; considering that the DROID RAZR line has always been released in the states before Europe, we could see the models offered by Big Red within weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Goldeneye posted on 17 Sep 2012, 23:56 0 0
Waiting for the Maxx, so sick of the Nexus that I wanna throw it out of the window.
2. HäckeMáte posted on 18 Sep 2012, 00:31 0 0
SEVEN HUNDRED TWENTY DOLLARS?! O_o
...so does that mean that the MAXX will be like $900 :O
3. mas11 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 01:03 1 0
Razr HD better be more like $600. I plan on buying it off-contract and Selling my DROID 4.
4. KingKurogiii posted on 18 Sep 2012, 01:22 0 0
i'm probably going to sell my new White Razr and my Beats Solo HDs to get the bootloader unlocked one from Motorola. that is if i still decide to get it over the Blaze if it comes in time. i'll just replace my Solo's with some Mixr's later since i wanted them more anyway.
5. mas11 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 02:17 0 0
See the white RAZR looks nice from the front, but I think the Kevlar clashes with it. And yes I know how that sounded haha
6. tedkord posted on 18 Sep 2012, 03:38 0 0
Pretty sure Verizon will need more time to lock the phone down, install bloat and make sure the user doesn't get any extra functionality from the device.
7. ateo posted on 23 Oct 2012, 13:58 0 0