Motorola reveals the price of its Intel-powered RAZR i
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2012, 07:57 posted on
The recently revealed Motorola RAZR i is an intriguing phone because it's the first by a brand-name manufacturer to sport an Intel processor, instead of an ARM-based one. Overall, pretty much everything about the device is known, even the expected price, as UK retailer announced that it will be about £342 (around $555) shortly after the introduction of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Using the Google currency converter the price of £342 is actually closer to $445.52.
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1480; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
its an android device so they always push the price up
4. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I got my sgs2 for $200 a few weeks after release. Is that a high price for a Android? No, don't be talking about price, have you seen the off contract for iphone?
3. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Yup PA needs to correct that out
5. Crossblade (Posts: 210; Member since: 21 Apr 2005)
11. Zero0 (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You might be using Euros and not pounds.
Either that, or the currency exchange is crazy today, because it's back at about $555 now.
7. Seymur (unregistered)
8. tedkord (Posts: 9949; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It looks like some folks are converting GBP, where it would come to $555 USD, and some are converting EUR, which comes to about $445 USD.
10. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Are they mad with those contract prices lol you can get the s3 for same price
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well wait for the better intel chips...
13. Seymur (unregistered)
14. vanessaelizebeth (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Front part of the device is good and makes it noticeable to people .This device gives me a solid as well as dependable feel.