Motorola quits Samsung's home market, Google restructuring cuts more than 500 jobs
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2012, 06:06 posted on
Motorola has confirmed that it will exit South Korea, the home market of companies like Samsung and LG…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5973; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
"(and one with timely Android updates, please),"
I agree with this statement. If Google's going to be restructuring, this is the biggest thing that needs to change about Motorola.
2. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
they have closed their operations in India too..!
In my country,nobody buys motorola phone..!!
3. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
i remember when Motorola have good market in Indonesia with Razr V. this phone can compete with nokia phone.
now both nokia and motorola facing problem with their market
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
It was a bad move for motorola and htc to leave south korea. Motorola used to sell those flip phones very well and it became a trend there. They just needed more time and think of new strategies for their handsets to sell more