Motorola pushing out Android 4.4.4 on a variety of devices globally
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2014, 13:31 posted on
Motorola has posted a current look at the updates that are currently being pushed out to Motorola handsets in various regions. Because many of these devices have skipped Android 4.4.3 to go to Android 4.4.4, the update brings a new dialer (originally found in Android 4.4.3), and allows those taking a video to stop filming, and resume where they left off...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LoveHater (Posts: 164; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
Hoping to see L as soon as possible ,,,
Samy,Sony,Lg,Htc keep dreaming
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9093; Member since: 14 May 2012)
HTC said 90 days after Google releases the source code and I'm pretty sure the Note 4 will come with Android L right out of the gate.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Android L will hopefully kill the traditional design of touchwiz and bring something new.
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4131; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
ICS pushed Samsung to come up with the Nature UX, I expect another revision with L. Maybe they'll announce it with the Note 4.
11. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
You will be surprised to see touchwiz-ed version of L
8. Feanor (Posts: 344; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Unlikely if Note 4 comes at IFA as usual. Android L won't be out until October - November and Samsung needs to skin it on top too.
17. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2944; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I agree with Feanor, Smurf. Android L would have to already be out right now for Samsung to properly test & integrate it with Touchwiz. From what I understand, L will not release until September at the very earliest. The Note 4 usually debuts in September. The only way it could have L is if they went stock on it. We both know that won't happen.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Samy,Sony,Lg,Htc keep dreaming"
Android 4.4.4 update is already out for certain Sony and Google Nexus devices and as far as I know HTC soon will be updating if not done yet (HTC One M8 and M7 Google Play Edition already updated to Android 4.4.4).
So keep trolling...
14. RandomUsername (Posts: 620; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Sony? Really? I already have 4.4.4 and I'm sure we will get 5.0 shortly after release.
7. troutsy (Posts: 287; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Since I've updated to 4.4.4 my signal strength has been dreadful.... hopefully it's just a coincidence :-(
12. needa (Posts: 188; Member since: 30 Jun 2014)
signal strength goes down when it warms up outside.especially for those in low signal areas. maybe that is the issue.
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6816; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
SONY/SAMSUNG/LG/HTC needs to learn from MOTOROLA if they want to keep their consumers happy. Wish i could of gotten the X PHONE but I couldn't wait any longer. may be when my Z1 dies I'll buy the X1
16. roldefol (Posts: 3228; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Verizon doesn't even sell the Droid Ultra in stores anymore. They've replaced it with a Maxx 16 GB. So there's no reason they would update the Ultra and hold out on the other Droids.