Motorola proves the Droid RAZR can cut through Jell-O and still work
1. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
cant think of a better way to show off that "nano coating"
3. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
at this speed even without nano coating it will be able to work
4. FAW-Q (Posts: 63; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
Motorola has way too much time on their hands.
5. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
Congratulations you just hit the softest material in the universe without breaking!
Motorola's build quality is truly THE best and THE strongest IT CAN PASS THREW JELL-O!!!!
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Had that been an iPhone,it would have been shattered beyond repair.
14. jacko (unregistered)
how much 100's u pay extra ha ha ha
and the razr is still cheaper out of the box
9. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
And the Razr now runs android 5.0 Jell-o.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And thats why its called a razr its sharp as a blade
13. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i think surviving the impact after being shot out of a cannon speaks far more than slicing through jello