Motorola offers $0 down, 0% financing for purchases made from its online store
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2013, 03:00 posted on
In scoring for tennis, zero is called "love". If you carried that over to Motorola's online store, there would be plenty of love in the air. Motorola is offering $0 dollars down, 0% interest on new purchases from the online Motorola store. Instead of using a credit card, you open a credit account and have 6, or 12 months to payoff your balance. If your purchase is $549 or higher, you get 18 months to pay off your bill...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7230; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That's a pretty freaking good deal. Now if only my credit didn't suck and I wasn't broke. :P
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3380; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Bring it to the other parts of the world. I think other OEMs already having such type of offers in parts of the world.
4. SupermanayrB (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Awwwww $#!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was gonna get my Droid Maxx outright from Verizon this weekend. Looks like I'm getting my point & click on now.
6. timepilot84 (Posts: 108; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Ahh yeah! Come to me, Droid Maxx Developer's Edition!