Motorola names its tablet the Motorola DROID XOOM
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Dec 2010, 18:19
No more Everest or StingRay, the Schaumburg based firm is bringing you the DROID XOOM which might leave your tongue twisted and hanging in the breeze; your best bet at the store might be to just ask for that new Motorola tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. E.N. posted on 29 Dec 2010, 21:13 1 0
Wow, this does look impressive. Didn't the Motorola CEO also say that they were going to release a 2ghz phone by the end of 2010?
5. BobbyTaba posted on 29 Dec 2010, 22:49 0 0
He meant dual 1ghz processors. And they haven't done that yet
6. Thump3rDX17 posted on 30 Dec 2010, 00:38 0 0
no he did say they'd have a 2ghz processor powered phone by the end of 2010. that was some time ago though and that looks kinda iffy..
7. protozeloz posted on 30 Dec 2010, 07:07 0 0
please don't be a US support only give the rest of the world a taste of good old moto... for your own good
9. vivneo (unregistered) posted on 04 Jan 2011, 23:40 0 0
will motorola going to give milestone users a android 2.2 or 2.3 update,if something like this going to happen than please let it be fast.
10. vivneo (unregistered) posted on 04 Jan 2011, 23:41 0 0
will motorola give its milestone user an android update