Motorola may be prepping to launch the Moto X around the globe
1. Genersis (Posts: 203; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I'm not so sure it would definitely be the Moto X, but I think it likely they will release something similar to it globally.
2. techguyone (Posts: 114; Member since: 18 May 2013)
EU isn't exactly a developing country... it's almost insulting to be only saddled with a starter phone from Moto, I'll be interested to see if the x or similar makes it over here too.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Eurozone is struggling with the economy being in hibernation / recession.
5. Cyberchum (Posts: 273; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
If Moto G touches down in Nigeria, it's going to sell in truck loads, a mid-end phone with a low-end pricetag.
6. kanagadeepan (Posts: 714; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Whatever phone you are trying to bring, please check that its coming with MAXX battery... I will close my eyes and buy it... But an amazing phone with only 2100mAh fixed battery, SORRY not for me, imho...
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2810; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Bring it to Asia with lower price.
8. makio9 (Posts: 47; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
This is what I hate about technology:
Moto X U.S only phone.
We will be making another model for overseas that is a cheaper version.
Moto G is the cheaper version of Moto X.
Wait, what? Is this the international version or?
Moto X preparing for world-wide launch.
Confuses the crap out of me every month. THIS is what ruins their sales.
10. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2686; Member since: 26 May 2011)
There's not much that should confuse you here. It's the same reason Apple sells both the 5s and 5c, or why Samsung has the Galaxy S4/Note 3 as well as the Galaxy Ace.
The same goes here. The Moto X is the "premium" Moto device, and the Moto G is the lower-end option. One is for higher-end markets, one is for lower-end. Simple.
11. makio9 (Posts: 47; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
So it's simple that Motorola say they will launch a cheaper device which is like the Moto X for overseas customers because the Moto x is staying inside of the sates and then Motorola announce that the Moto G is a cheaper version of the Moto X but give no more details.
That's simple is it? Because I'm seeing a bit of a predicament I can't help unless I spend half my day searching for answer which I don't have time for. One of which that is not provided here or anywhere I read about the Moto G
9. makio9 (Posts: 47; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I'm just going to throw my money over the cliff instead or on some drugs because you're confusing the crap outa me