Motorola likely to win an injunction against Apple iCloud in Germany
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Nov 2011, 11:50
A German court is likely to hand Motorola another victory in February when it rules on Motorola’s request for an injunction against Apple’s iCloud and MobileMe products, ratcheting up the legal pressure on Apple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. iamcc posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:39 4 1
taco is correct. This particular patent lawsuit was started in April of this year prior to Apple attempting to ban the Samsung products.
But Apple did sue HTC first as far as I know.
27. taco50 (banned) posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:41 1 9
Wrong Motorola first sued Apple in 2009 pr 2010 before the HTC lawsuit.
41. andro. posted on 18 Nov 2011, 14:35 1 0
This is the moment ernest encounters taco50
78. InspectorGadget80 posted on 19 Nov 2011, 08:01 0 0
Now thats a classic movie andro lol. Gotta love ernest.
29. matrix_neo posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:50 1 0
why only apple can sue??!!
11. Q8cavalry posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:22 3 2
Apple those thieves they should be arrested and kept them in cages where they belong
They stole 3G from Samsung and now this and then gorilla glass
17. Droid_X_Doug posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:33 1 0
And through it all, the patent attorneys are putting their kids through law school to continue the legacy.
But I can't complain too loudly, as there is a mini boom in the market for patents....
20. protozeloz posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:37 0 0
Ha and wait till you see the patent granted today XD its a bit interesting tho and kinda useful.
19. Droid_X_Doug posted on 18 Nov 2011, 13:36 10 1
Maybe... if Apple loses the fight over the injunction, they will have to roll back iCloud and MobileMe to... .Mac!? Hahaha! Wouldn't that be a kick in ole Steve's behind!
I wonder how many thumbsdown votes I will get from the iTrolls?
31. ivanko34 posted on 18 Nov 2011, 14:00 5 1
Before apple could steal of other
Now that time is finished
38. andro. posted on 18 Nov 2011, 14:30 7 2
There's nothing quite like seeing bullies getting their comeuppance,its apple long due time now!!
62. jacko (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2011, 16:06 4 1
if i remember right Samsung wanted to make a deal but apple wanted them banned mmmmmm
now apple is in the firing line there crying
67. taco50 (banned) posted on 18 Nov 2011, 16:23 0 6
Read the article headline at least man. It's Motorola and Apple and it's Apple that tried to make a deal with Samsung, but Sansung refused.
68. htcisthebest posted on 18 Nov 2011, 16:58 3 0
Good news. Apple keeps suing HTC and Samsung for patent infringement. Now someone dares to challenge Apple and and sue it and is currently in a strong position!!! Motorola the Great~
75. readingthissh1t posted on 18 Nov 2011, 23:06 0 0
all i see is This comment is hidden because of its low rating. -->Show
80. Jericho posted on 19 Nov 2011, 12:12 1 0
hey iphone fans i know you guys love apple. Now how do you like them apples.