Motorola keeps on teasing the fast camera and customization options of the X phone
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 02:47 posted on
There's a whole lot on customization options like yellow shoe laces matching the chair color, coffee art hinting that your phone should be more customizable than a cup of Joe. All in all, in line with the slogan "the first smartphone that you can design yourself"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
The first photo has too much noise, is it taken with this phone? Seems like many phone cameras still struggle indoors. The next 2 looks okay.
2. mi55u (unregistered)
3. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
You'd be mistaken for thinking there's a Nokia event taking place ?? Granted it's a mid-range phone, but the folks here did run 26 news articles on the htc one mini and 25 for the s4 mini
5. tech2 (Posts: 3059; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It doesn't need to coz it will have android. Lumia 1020 is already beaten !
6. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Yes it won't beat it in terms of camera....but in everything else it will beat it hands down....
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4201; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yup, you're right.
Lumia 1020 wins the camera category
Moto X wins everything else.
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
You are right a 300 phone off contract can't beats the camera of a 300 phone on contract....