Motorola keeps on teasing Moto X: coming August 1st
0. phoneArena 29 Jul 2013, 09:02 posted on
The Motorola Moto X is coming on August 1st and as hype builds up about the first Moto phone made under Google leadership, Motorola is teasing…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
All it is a hype and it will do ok but not great another fail... By moto congrats you waited this long and it's a Fail maybe u should partner up with BB just saying they help as much as u do
17. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Sorry I didn't realise you live 4 days in the future and know what's going to happen on Thursday....
20. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Actually, he lives 4 months in the future and has seen the sales figures as well.
22. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I would love to see they get ground and be competitive icrap and Sammy they just to much... But moto never done it right after v60 except for the moto RAZR
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
see no reason to change from my note 2 to this. Heck I am finding no reasons to leave my note 2 not even for the 3.
4. yoavst (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Jul 2013)
do you know your problems are Motorola?
1. You create your own processor, and it even not trying to be the best proccessor.
2. Your flagship have Dual Core processor and even not Full HD. At least please try to give the same specs as other flagships (And I don't talk about WP8 or BB or iOS flagships...)
3. Your camera is 10MP camera, while the others flagships have 13MP (at least ;)). We know that 13MP or 10MP doesn't change, but why not 13MP misers!
9. rantao333 (Posts: 304; Member since: 21 May 2013)
so u are the one who love higher density screen, higher megapixel camera, and extra cores of processor?
congratulation! u just prove that ads & marketing is the way to go
10. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
processor isn't everything. at times it is the GPU that would bottleneck the performance, thats why i'm pretty happy with the quad core GPU they're putting in X8
12. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Google wants to make the most accessible yet best valued product. In order to do that, you don't make a superphone that costs $700. Even then, when most people ask for a superphone, those people do not put the money where their mouth is, and do not purchase it anyways.
For what is assumed to be ~$300, this smartphone would give good value. Also, unlike OEMs, Google is software-specialized, so you can expect great software optimization that you won't find with the other manufacturers' offerings.
7. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
"a dedicated natural language processing (NLP) core that listens to you at all times with the ‘Open Mic’ function."
dat NSA Phone. made by Obamarola
11. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I have the HTC ONE x and HTC ONE and tell me motowateva, wats there to convince me to buy ur product hmmmm? I mean guys really !!! Who feels a spark of hypness in them huh? I know I don't that's for sure just eating for HTC ONE maxx or note 3.
13. iGeek (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Having the HTC One is enough ... As an Apple fanboy it's the only android phone that really attracts me though Apple made me stick to the iPhone because of its great battery life and iOS 7
14. Omarc07 (Posts: 305; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i just hope it supports atts LTE and 3G. Because if it dnt cost a lot i might get it.
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The rumor is that it will be sold at $300 off contract (probably from Google Play), and it will definitely support AT&T's 3G/HSPA+ since it's GSM, and if the new Nexus 7 is anything to base this off of it will support T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T's LTE networks unlocked as well.
19. skymitch89 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
So who would be dissapointed if it were to actually come with a 1080p display? I'm just waiting for tablets, laptops, & computer screens to come in 4K.
21. daniu (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Jul 2013)
Well to me the message in the black teaser pic is obviously hinting on the image-noise phone cams have, and the MotoX will not thanks to clear pixel. I dont see any other reason for them not to make the image just plain black unless they are hinting specifically at 'imageNoise'.