Motorola intros the RAZR-like ELECTRIFY 2 and rugged DEFY XT for U.S. Cellular
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Aug 2012, 14:47
Sure, they’re the fifth seeded wireless carrier in the country, but you can’t count out regional carrier U.S. Cellular from nabbing its fair share of wonderful Android smartphones. Well, Motorola announced today the availability of two new devices that are expected...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Roomaku posted on 01 Aug 2012, 15:02 0
Isn't the Defy Xt also going to be on Republic Wireless? Hmm something about the Electrify reminds me of Nokia can't quite put my finger on it.
9. qwertypoor posted on 01 Aug 2012, 19:02 0
Exactly reminded me of Nokia to for some reason thought I was only one
3. Yankchef posted on 01 Aug 2012, 15:19 0
+1 photon q on this one as far as a successor goes...
4. SonyFTW2020 posted on 01 Aug 2012, 15:36 0
I agree that the q is nice but it has some downsides like locked sim and its on sprint only. Hopefully the battery on the Electrify 2 is really large like the razr or close to it.....And hopefully that 1.2 dual core processor is a snapdragon S4.... :(
6. MingLiangChen posted on 01 Aug 2012, 16:33 0
If the Electrify 2 packs the same specs as the Chinese variant (RAZR V) , it would probably have the same TI OMAP as RAZR. This phone is specwise similar to RAZR , but it comes in different eye-catching colours
5. gemmabba posted on 01 Aug 2012, 16:22 0
a bit out of topic...the audio sampling from the video really sounds like the guitar from Map of Problematique - Muse
7. KingKurogiii posted on 01 Aug 2012, 16:48 1
looks like the ColorBoost Display is the Display of choice for Moto all the time now. o:
11. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 01 Aug 2012, 21:45 1
i hope motorola will be back in the Philippines smartphone world!!! they make awesome and durable phones!!!