Motorola intros the RAZR-like ELECTRIFY 2 and rugged DEFY XT for U.S. Cellular
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2012, 14:47 posted on
Sure, they’re the fifth seeded wireless carrier in the country, but you can’t count out regional carrier U.S. Cellular from nabbing its fair share of wonderful Android smartphones. Well, Motorola announced today the availability of two new devices that are expected...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Isn't the Defy Xt also going to be on Republic Wireless? Hmm something about the Electrify reminds me of Nokia can't quite put my finger on it.
9. qwertypoor (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
Exactly reminded me of Nokia to for some reason thought I was only one
2. JcHnd (Posts: 89; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The Defy XT it's the Defy+... with a better face....
3. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
+1 photon q on this one as far as a successor goes...
4. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I agree that the q is nice but it has some downsides like locked sim and its on sprint only. Hopefully the battery on the Electrify 2 is really large like the razr or close to it.....And hopefully that 1.2 dual core processor is a snapdragon S4.... :(
6. MingLiangChen (Posts: 59; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
If the Electrify 2 packs the same specs as the Chinese variant (RAZR V) , it would probably have the same TI OMAP as RAZR. This phone is specwise similar to RAZR , but it comes in different eye-catching colours
5. gemmabba (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 May 2011)
a bit out of topic...the audio sampling from the video really sounds like the guitar from Map of Problematique - Muse
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
looks like the ColorBoost Display is the Display of choice for Moto all the time now. o:
8. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
not a bad thing either....... kinda cool :)
11. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i hope motorola will be back in the Philippines smartphone world!!! they make awesome and durable phones!!!