Motorola introduces new S11-FLEX HD wireless headphones
0. phoneArena 22 Sep 2012, 01:37 posted on
Ever have trouble with ear-bud style headphones staying in your ear? These snazzy headphones might be just the thing you are looking for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
In what universe? Try a set of PFE earbuds...then compare.
Total fail. Like you will see women on the subway with headphones wrapped around their head. Or people wearing sunglasses with plastic all the way around their dome. Or people wearing hats trying to get them to stay in place. Or....I could go on and on.
These will appeal to the same people who would wear a bluetooth in one ear and live in Mom's basement.
4. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
What the hell are you on about?
They're bluetooth headphones, they need to stay connected and they can use the strap to contain the parts.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
5. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Money? $130 dollars as it says in the article. Though in my experience these things price drop instantly.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i want to see you guys do a review on these.
8. Techboi (Posts: 84; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
I wouldn't mine try them out but for $130! I'm good
9. jvrsavage (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Definitely look cool but my plantronics backbeat 903 have had flexibility for years and still cost less than half than this product.