Motorola has already charted plans for up to 2015: 6-inch phablet and a smartwatch rumored
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 05:54 posted on
Lenovo will take over Motorola from Google (after and if the deal passes regulatory approval), but that does not mean that we’ll see Lenovo-designed Motorola phones from the get-go…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 781; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Good Luck MotoNovo...... Just don't use the crappy MTK chips on your Moto devices, STAY with Qualcomm.
2. Finalflash (Posts: 2171; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Lol, they're aiming for the big game and they've said it. They'll have better luck with Moto than Google because the latter had to fight with one arm tied behind their back. Hopefully they keep making inroads into ergonomics and battery life unlike other useless things like pushing for size or thinness.
3. lalalaman (Posts: 539; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Lenovorola is much better....catches the rythm:D:D:D
Btw its a great news.... I'm more happy for Motorola now than I was tomorrow....
5. troutsy (Posts: 293; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I feel like that should be in CollegeHumor's list of new YOLO slang words.
4. troutsy (Posts: 293; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Million dollar idea.... someone should create a list of idioms specifically to express skepticism. That way, every article on here wouldn't need to end with "take it with a grain of salt".
I can't handle that much sodium.
6. freebee269 (Posts: 531; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Phone arena was founded with a grain of salt.
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 1505; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Why 2015? So many other companies have announced ~6" phablets already...
I've always wanted to see a Moto X Fab and a Moto G Fab, but... 2015 is pretty long time to wait.
10. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 126; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
"Up to 2015." Not "For 2015", Did you even read the headline?
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1505; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
"Motorola has already charted plans for up to 2015"
Doesn't that mean something like "Motorola has charted plans for both 2014 and 2015" already ?
Well, you get a point though. The article didn't say the phablet will be announce in 2015.
8. kanagadeepan (Posts: 773; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Interestingly, rumor has it that Lenovo will also not change the customization options that Motorola offers with Moto Maker. It could, however, swap the place where most of this customization happens.
YAY... Customization option for Asian countries too...
What 6" Phablet in 2015? WHY?
At that time 6" may become a size of NORMAL phones like S6... And 7.5" may be tha size of Phablets at 2015...
9. bakarock (Posts: 53; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
what about NOVOROLA use new AMD ARM CHIP or TEGRA K1...sound pretty COOL...