Motorola friends & family get Moto X deals for testing Moto Maker
0. phoneArena 06 Aug 2013, 15:00 posted on
In the leadup to the launch of the new Motorola Moto X, it sounds like Motorola is trying to find people to help test out the new Moto Maker tool that will allow you to fully customize your Moto X before you purchase it. But, Motorola wants to keep the deals in the family, well... friends and family that is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
My ex GF was related to someone relatively high up in Motorola's ranks... Damn.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6950; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That sucks Motorola what bout the rest of us?
3. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Should have done a contest to market the thing better, then give the winners free Moto X's to customize.
4. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Skin 4.2.2 slow updates all I have to say what a waste
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 1834; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I wouldn't care so much about that if they had the motomaker available to all carriers right now.