Motorola and Verizon web sites feature ICS update info for Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX
0. phoneArena 22 Jun 2012, 00:16 posted on
While no date has been announced for the Android 4.0 update for the Motorola DROID RAZR and the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, both Motorola and Verizon have information about the update all over their respective websites...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Even though I have a DROID 4 and i'm pretty jealous I'm still extremely excited to hear about this. Hopefully I will see ICS running on my DROID 4 in a few weeks. Btw the videos will play, idk why it's not working for you guys.
2. ogiveyakuza (Posts: 21; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
dunno what to say, when ics out for RAZR user, in a few weeks to come, google launch their jelly bean, then RAZR user need to wait again for the next update
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the same can also be said about devices that don't even have their ICS serving in sight yet so what's your point?
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
We will be getting JB soon, thanks to our developers.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
One additional data point - not all owners of a RAZR on VZW got an e-mail about installing a third party IM app.... I didn't get such an e-mail from VZW. Maybe they are trying to tell me that I should be getting a Sammy GS III (Dunno)?
11. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You might have not registered it or ever used the VZW mIM
4. kanagadeepan (Posts: 823; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Any chance for getting new procedure to unlock Razrs' bootloader after ICS????
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i was right the .211 build is the OTA so now i should be back on the upgrade path. the only thing wrong with this build that i've noticed on my Razr is that the notification light has a mind of it's own flashing every once in a while even though i don't have any notifications.
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I have the .211 leak - works even better than AXIOM as data is more consistent.
Hey VZW!! No one cares about your IM app...lol
9. BattleBrat (Posts: 1320; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Verizon sent a TEXT message, not an email about the IM app, and yes ICS is soon, I have it on good authority
10. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Umm...i watched all the videos last night on Motorola website.
Verizon tweeted the other day that the txt about the IM was spam and not sent out by them.http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/