Motorola XT907 visits FCC as a mid-range Motorola DROID RAZR handset
0. phoneArena 16 Aug 2012, 22:38 posted on
The Motorola XT907 visited the FCC and this mid-range Motorola DROID RAZR model was first seen in July sporting the familiar Kevlar back seen on the DROID RAZR series, but with a lower model number than the OG DROID RAZR...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
maybe this will be the Droid Razr 2. o:
2. Trollonka_KeKe_Jackson (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
it looks like verizons version of the atrix.
3. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Moto should only put its best phones on carriers and put something like this on pre-paid networks. But since it will come to Verizon, the price better be free w/ contract (since the Atrix HD is going for $99 on AT&T) since the ATRIX HD is a high end device. Plus I thought if the model number had a "9" it meant it was the top of the line.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well it may not be too bad. maybe just the incremental upgrade over the Razr hence why i called it the Razr 2.
6. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Well I guess we'll know when the specs are released. But if it was a RAZR upgrade wouldn't the RAZR HD be pointless?
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it would just be the smaller upgrade. the Razr HD will be the big MAXX daddy Flagship device and this will fit right in the original Droid Razr's footsteps.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
size difference, pricing, that kind of stuff.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm thinking 1.2GHz S4, 4.3" qHD Colorboost Display, 8MP Camera...
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
man do I sure hope you're right! :)
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4131; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is the mid-range Razr, so I certainly hope the Razr HD goes past the rumored specs... With an S4 Pro processor and 2 GB of RAM, instead of the S4 (no Pro) and 1 GB RAM that's been reported lately. Honestly, I'm still hoping the Razr HD will have the OMAP 5, I know they'll probably put it in the next Nexus (if Moto makes it), but it'll be a nice surprise if the Razr HD were to have it.