Motorola XT907 visits FCC as a mid-range Motorola DROID RAZR handset
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Aug 2012, 22:38
The Motorola XT907 visited the FCC and this mid-range Motorola DROID RAZR model was first seen in July sporting the familiar Kevlar back seen on the DROID RAZR series, but with a lower model number than the OG DROID RAZR...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Trollonka_KeKe_Jackson posted on 16 Aug 2012, 22:57 0 0
it looks like verizons version of the atrix.
3. mas11 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 22:59 0 0
Moto should only put its best phones on carriers and put something like this on pre-paid networks. But since it will come to Verizon, the price better be free w/ contract (since the Atrix HD is going for $99 on AT&T) since the ATRIX HD is a high end device. Plus I thought if the model number had a "9" it meant it was the top of the line.
4. KingKurogiii posted on 16 Aug 2012, 23:07 0 0
well it may not be too bad. maybe just the incremental upgrade over the Razr hence why i called it the Razr 2.
6. mas11 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 23:34 0 0
Well I guess we'll know when the specs are released. But if it was a RAZR upgrade wouldn't the RAZR HD be pointless?
8. KingKurogiii posted on 16 Aug 2012, 23:36 1 0
it would just be the smaller upgrade. the Razr HD will be the big MAXX daddy Flagship device and this will fit right in the original Droid Razr's footsteps.
9. mas11 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 23:38 0 0
I don't see why they would need both
12. KingKurogiii posted on 17 Aug 2012, 00:22 0 0
size difference, pricing, that kind of stuff.
7. KingKurogiii posted on 16 Aug 2012, 23:35 1 0
i'm thinking 1.2GHz S4, 4.3" qHD Colorboost Display, 8MP Camera...
13. Berzerk000 posted on 19 Aug 2012, 00:44 0 0
This is the mid-range Razr, so I certainly hope the Razr HD goes past the rumored specs... With an S4 Pro processor and 2 GB of RAM, instead of the S4 (no Pro) and 1 GB RAM that's been reported lately. Honestly, I'm still hoping the Razr HD will have the OMAP 5, I know they'll probably put it in the next Nexus (if Moto makes it), but it'll be a nice surprise if the Razr HD were to have it.