Motorola XT907 for Verizon is found, appeares to be mid-range Motorola DROID RAZR
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2012, 22:49 posted on
A photograph is said to reveal the Motorola XT907, a mid-range Motorola DROID RAZR that fits below the OG DROID RAZR (XT912) and the upcoming Motorola DROID RAZR HD (XT926); speculation calls for a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 under the hood and a display with qHD resolution...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Captain_Doug (Posts: 987; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
S4, ICS, and, on-screen keys doesn't sound mid-range. Maybe not next gen, but certainly a solid device. Moto's answer to the Dinc4G
2. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Answer to the Incredible LTE? well it is a mid range then.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Incredible is currently their most, powerful exclusive handset. (i of course didn't count the SIII because it's available freakin' everywhere) it's pushed mid-rangely but it really isn't in comparison.
7. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Well to me a high end device it has to be not just powerful, it has to have high end features like an HD screen, and not less than 4.3 inch, and a feature that the rest don't have.
8. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Some of you people are too obsessed with screens. If we forget the screen for a minute, the Inc4G has everything else that makes a device high-end.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, the screen doesn't mean much to me either. i just don't get it i guess. xD
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
This is good. Motorola won't gain market share if it only releases phones at 300 dollars. This combined with the Atrix HD should help them with their market position.
5. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Not sure that could be a Droid, all Droids tend to be top of the line the only one thus far that might seem mid range is the Incredible 4G LTE. That in and of itself is weird to see Droid name not synonymous with top of the line specs but that qHD screen sounds like crap as in not supposed to be in anything on the Motorola side of the Droid line after the Razr dropped. It's like a step backwards, unless VZW is about to create a second tier and have the OG Droid lead the mid range line and the Razr lead the top of the line.
10. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Its suppose to cater to people who would like a decent mid-range phone with a qwerty keyboard. The RAZR HD is the high-end device, this will be the mid.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hey, it looks good. i'd take a good look at it. o.O
oh and i see what you did there PA, i see what you did there you rascals. xD