Motorola XOOM benchmark results
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Mar 2011, 15:34
We've been using the XOOM for a few days now, so we decided to see how it would square-off on some standardized benchmark programs. The first one we used was Quadrant. We tried it a few times during the day, and got scores between 1850 and 2100 on average, but did get up to 2249. On our video below we achieved a score of 2200
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mr. smith (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 15:41 5
I got 2709 on my moto atrix at stock.
4. siekone (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 16:22 2
yeah that atrix is sick!!!
2. Tegra2 (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 15:41 2
That's nothing. Wait until the devs get a hold of that thing. At bone stock and Honeycomb OS, I think that's a good benchmark but Tegra 2 is capable of way higher results even without overclocking. A tegra 2 devices running froyo have benchmarks over 2500+.
5. IPad5000 posted on 01 Mar 2011, 16:26 6
Just wait till the freaking new ipad comes out it will destroy all android devices hahahahahahahahaha..... I am the ipad master, all android heads are idiots... bow to me and respect the all mighty apple!!!!
16. Enik (unregistered) posted on 04 Jun 2011, 23:33 0
Looks like someones off the meds again...
6. tang tang (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 17:12 0
tang tang to that
7. Droyd (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 17:23 5
Anybody that owns something that says APPLE on it is a FRUIT!
9. 3MTA3 (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 18:06 0
Wait til the ipad2 comes out it will blow these scores out of the water - everyone knows apple products BLOW everything else away. They BLOW all the competition away.
14. Owlet posted on 02 Mar 2011, 03:08 2
Yeah? The news is now not to expect anything big. Are you blown away yet? Wake up, open your eyes finally! Crapple failed!
10. kellybl131 posted on 01 Mar 2011, 18:23 4
Sounds like a few people need to wipe the APPLE juice from their lips and THINK! Thank you, that is all.
11. zuno gyakusatsu posted on 01 Mar 2011, 18:46 0
others need to wipe the green ropey dna from their lips. THAT IS ALL.
15. daddyd302 posted on 02 Mar 2011, 04:11 0
"but keep in mind that is testing the internal 16GB memory"
16GB??? You mean 32GB? I was not aware of a 16GB version of the Xoom.......
17. aborho (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2011, 09:48 0
My nook running cm7 and overclocked to 1.2 GHz got 2700, 2665, and 2680.
18. joce (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 04:10 0
I got a max of 1840 with my xoom in quadrant after 5 tests, the tab is running honeycomb 3.1 is it normal ?
I ll uprade it soon with the 3.2 and test a new benchmark. Does the overclock to 1.2 or 1.4 GHz is risky...?
19. imxsj65 posted on 15 Jan 2012, 18:33 0
with moto xoom 3.2 rooted,flashed tiamat 2.2.2 moray OC 1.6 GHz benched with quadrant,went from 1518 average (stock 1.0GHz) to average 3800 with 5 tests did get one at 4221